Prospects and Charity
Range of cooperation, projects and partners
Providing medical service to
- Foreign Embassies in Armenia (The UK, France, Germany and etc.)
Maple Leafs Clinic provides medical services to patients from many different insurance providers (for instance):
- “Armenia” Insurance (ArdshinBank employees )
- “Nairi” Insurance (Carrefour employees)
- “Sil” Insurance (Pixar employees, BEELINE etc.)
- “Rosgosstrakh Armenia (ZVARTNOTS International Airport employees)
Maple Leafs has special agreement with AP Global Management Company to provide medical services with direct billing to clients with international Insurances (for instance, CIGNA, AETNA etc)
Providing daily medical services and annual medical check-up to employees of “ Beeline”
Providing annual medical check-up for “Dundee Precious Metals Kapan” mining company’s employees.
- To provide the Management of medical services on- site, providing 24-hours medical service on- site, Kapan.
Providing annual medical check-up for ContourGlobal Hydro Cascade (Vorotan Complex of Hydroelectric Power Stations)’ employees
Providing annual medical check-up for “Sagamar” Mining Company’s (Polymetal) employees (Stepanavan). Also Maple Leafs has agreement about to provide the Management of medical services on- site.
Annual medical check-up of “ARAX Poultry Factory” Closed Joint-Stock Company’s employees.
Cooperation with “Aid Station”LTD, Kajaran hospital to provide different medical check-ups, examinations, consulting for employees and their family’s of the Cronimet-mining, Zangezur Copper and Molybdenum Combine.
Providing medical services to the clients of the hotels (for instance, Hyatt Hotel, Ani Plaza, etc., Hilton hotel (in process))
Medical expertise for surgical cases for ZVARTNOTS International Airport employees.
“Strengthening Armenia’s migration management capacities, with special focus on reintegration activities” project with European Union (won a tender to provide medical services to migrants from the EU).
Cooperation and project implementation with United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
- Breast cancer screening in Ararat and Armavir provinces.
- Thyroid, breast gynecological screening and (endocrinological project) in Armavir province.
- Research project: “Raise the awareness of agricultural professional dieses”.
Series of seminars about the preventive medicine (Public education) were provided for Armenian Missionary Association of America
Medical Services and counselling to refugees from Syria with special discount program.
- Armenian Christian Medical Associations (ACMA), Joint charity program
- Gurgen Melikyan Multichildren Family Foundation of Kashatagh(Joint charity program organized for population in Kashatagh, Artsakh(Karabakh).)
- Joint charity program organized for sick kids in collaboration with FPWCs.
- The Women’s Support Centeris a program of the Tufenkian Foundation.
- Aglow International Armenia-program to provide special medical service for women.
- Medical check-ups and preventive care of employees of New Life Armenia Charity Fund
- Jinishian Memorial Foundation
Currently in the process of development and negotiations wth GeoMining Gold LLC, Armenian Copper Program (“ACP”) Closed Joint-Stock Company, Ayb High School and etc,
The future vision of Maple Leafs Clinic is to stimulate business development and the creation of integrated networks through the establishment of high quality satellite clinics throughout various geographic locations.
“Executive Medical” – the most thorough head-to-toe assessment on the market performed in one visit at a single location, making it convenient and efficient. These same tests would take months and multiple visits to coordinate in the regular health system, wasting valuable work time. Patients with 3 or more chronic conditions made six times more visits to MD’s than those with one condition, which meant more time away from the office to attend multiple medical appointments